The SCEE foundation will generously sponsor the registration fee of a limited number of master and doctoral researchers, who will be selected by the SCEE organizers.
Any master student or doctoral researcher, who is the first author of a paper, who has done at least 50% of the related research work, and who is submitting the paper himself/herself, can apply by sending an email to the organizers at email@example.com, with the following information:
- The (tentative) title/topic of your master thesis or doctoral thesis;
- The (estimated) date when you will finish your master thesis or doctoral thesis;
- A list of your publications, if any;
- Any other relevant information (please be short here!);
- Name of your supervisor
- Affiliation of your supervisor;
- Email of your supervisor.
Based on the following criteria, the SCEE organizers will evaluate all applications:
- Scientific quality of papers;
- Impression of current and previous activity;
- Good balance in supporting applicants coming from different countries.
Informing the Applicants
All the applicants will be informed on the date of the Notification of Acceptance, whether or not their registration fee is sponsored.